Google Security is Hiring!
We nurture an invigorating, positive atmosphere by hiring talented, bright people who share a common interest - improving online security and privacy and having a great time doing it.
My team in Infrastructure Security is looking for Software Engineers passionate about research and development of static analysis tools for security analysis of Android apps.
Location: Mountain View (HQ)
We are looking for individuals who enjoy collaborative teamwork, thrive on computationally hard problems, are motivated by impact, deeply care about security, and have strong academic background in static analysis.
- Conceive, research, implement, evaluate, and productionize new analyses
- Maintain, debug, optimize, and refactor code
- Architect new systems, write tests, and documentation
- Publish papers at academic venues
- Support the developers-facing teams who run our static analysis tools in production
- PhD in computer science
- Background in abstract interpretation and/or compilers
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms used in static analysis
- Proficiency with C++
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
Desired skills and experience:
- Some experience with Android, ideally security-related
- Demonstrated ability to develop static analysis tools
- Strong publishing record in PL / FM / compilers
- Proven track record in finding bugs and vulnerabilities with automated tools
At Google, our users come first, and the Systems Infrastructure team is at the heart of that promise. We build the technologies that transform the way we think about doing business. Whether working on our cloud systems, researching the latest in computer technology or keeping Google's internal systems humming, Googlers and users alike rely on us to keep things running.
Please contact me if you’re interested in learning more.